Queensland Road, London, N7
- Client: Arsenal Football Club and Newlon Housing Trust
- Architect: CZWG Architects LLP
- Market Sector: Residential
- Categories: Private Residential
- Services: Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental
MLM have provided Structural, Civil, Geo-technical Engineering and Building Control services to this mixed-use development consisting of circa 650 apartments and 22,000m2 commercial space.
The commercial base of this new development connects the podium level around the stadium (designed to cope with 60,000 football fans) via large floorplate leisure uses to a more intimate Queensland Road to the South. 4 residential towers above step down from the mega-scale of the stadium, providing generous sunny roof terraces to the penthouses. This new piece of city is completed by a sinuous terrace of housing with more commercial space at street level which mediates between the new infrastructure of the stadium and the neighbouring Victorian terraces.
- 22m long x 2.3m deep steel transfer structure over ground level practice pitch.
- 3m deep â€˜cutâ€™ into existing site with associated boundary retaining structures.
- Adjacencies to Network Rail tracks and London Underground tunnels.
- Specialist Geoenvironmental investigation and remediation advice and expertise on complex Network Rail issues.
Other Residential Projects: | view all
Woodberry Down Phase 2 - Blocks E & F
Caring Homes Dementia Care Home
2 Glebe Way