Hillside Hub, Stonebridge, London
- Client: Rydon Construction
- Architect: Edward Cullinan Architects
- Market Sector: Leisure
- Services: Building Services
The project involved providing a pivotal new mixed use development comprising a Community Centre, Primary Care Trust, facilities for community care, Cafeteria, Retail Unit and residential apartments for Hyde Housing Association in Stonebridge west London.
- 2010 Building for Life Standard and a Building for Life award.
- Building better healthcare award.
- VRF comfort cooling/mixed mode natural ventilation has been provided to the Primary Care Trust medical and administration areas.
- Fully serviced community centre and assembly hall.
- The retail and cafeteria areas are designed to shell and core.
- The mixed tenure apartments are provided with basement car parking and amenity facilities, all within a secure area.
- The apartments were designed and constructed to achieve an Ecohomes Very Good rating.
- The project also included the provision of 2 no. wind turbines, solar hot water heating and rain water harvesting to offset some of the community centre building energy demands.
Other Leisure Projects: | view all
Kent County Cricket Club
Newham Leisure Centre
The Forest Centre
London, EC2M 4WY
Camden Play Pathfinder