Ewer Road Development, London
- Client: Generation Estates
- Architect: TP Bennetts
- Market Sector: Residential
- Categories: Education
- Services: Health & Safety
The Client has procured several sites in Ewer Road, London. These will be demolished and developed to form a large student accommodation facility to meet and serve the requirements of the University of London.
The scope of work includes major demolitions, site clearance and construction of new infrastructure, grounds and student accommodation.
- The site boundaries are shared with Network Rail’s main northern rail tracks which caused careful planning of crane works and demolition.
- Work in the vicinity of the London Underground.
- Contaminated site.
- Major asbestos removals.
- Predetermined completion dates to allow occupation in line with the academic year on a fast-track programme.
Other Residential Projects: | view all
Ipaxis, Franciscan Way
Woodberry Down Kick Start 2
King Edward Court